Sunday, November 9, 2008

Just a quick update, and no photos...

Not much been happening in the shed this last week, as my proper job has been keeping me very busy. Leighton's fork is back from getting the crown race machined, which means his bike is ready for the powdercoaters. Heather's bike is kind of stalled for the moment, until I sort out what I'm going to do about the seatstays. I've started prepping the lugs and tubes for a new road frame for me: Nuovo Richie lugs and Columbus Zona tubes. And I've had a sniff of interest from another friend, Hugh, who is keen to replace his ageing commuter.

Yesterday I got around to fixing a long-standing gripe of mine: the gap at the back of the bench. It's now filled with a little shelf, complete with 3 double powerpoints and storage room for screwdrivers, tube blocks, bits from the die grinder and all the other miscellany that used to either clutter my bench or roll off the back to be lost on the floor.

Hopefully the next update will have a little more zing to it.

No comments: